1. In seven years, if God willing and I'm still alive, I will be 44 years old.
2. In seven years, I will celebrate 24 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart
3. In seven years, I will be a college graduate
4. In seven years, my baby boy won't be much of a boy anymore. He'll be a man of 19 years.
5. In seven years, I know that no matter what, I will be happy, because even if my entire life is upside down and topsy turvy, I will be alive and breathing, which means there's still a chance for another day, another year, and that in itself is a gift.
Well, that's it for this one. Keep watch for my next post listing my three pet peeves. Oh, heavens. This could be bad. HAHA!
Until next time...